Let’s make something clear from the start. As the title says, getting hard is your problem, not mine! That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
If you smoke weed and if you suffer erectile dysfunction, you (or your partner) may wonder if there is a connection.
Can Cannabis Really Affect Your Erections?
While you may experience the greatest erection of all time under the influence of marijuana, you must remember hallucination and delusion often accompanies the toke.
What cannabis might do is reduce your inhibitions and enhance your mood. For some guys, that’s enough to make them more comfortable in bed. And, it might bridge a social gap with your partner of choice.
But, the physiological effects of marijuana need attention. So, start with the mechanism of the male erection.
The penis contains two parallel and flexible chambers (the corpora cavernosa) filled with a sponge-like maze. When stimulated, the brain sends signals that flood the chambers with blood. Arteries expand, and veins constrict to trap the blood creating the hard erection. In the best of all male worlds, it stays hard until other signals tell the veins to open and reverse the process.
As the blood engorges the penis tissues and vessels, it stretches the skin and head of the penis making them hyper-sensitive to friction. The testicles enlarge and tighten towards the scrotum. The man’s heart rate rises, blood pressure increases, breathing quickens, and thighs and buttocks tighten and tremble.
This arousal continues toward orgasm as the penis’s now sensitive skin and head engage in intercourse or simulated intercourse in oral sex or masturbation. The erection subsides when physically satisfied through orgasm or psychologically satisfied through edging.
But, as you are constantly reminded, no two penises are the same, and no two men experience erections in the same way. For most men, their genitals act as their own system, often independent of your conscious intent.
Now, cannabis acts directly on blood flow, so it is bound to affect the erectile process. If marijuana alters senses, mood, movement, thinking, and memory, it will have some effect on the romance of sex.
From the University of Ottawa, Ran Shamloul, M.D., Ph. D., leads the field of research in men’s sexual health. His studies have focused on showing the mechanism in which cannabis affects erections. He has shown that, cannabis, interacting as it does with the endocannabinoid system, also influences the endocannabinoid receptors in the soft tissue of the penis. That interaction relaxes the penis in the same way it relaxes other body systems.
While this effect does not happen with occasional use or strains low in THC, heavy and chronic use may leave lasting effects on the ability to sustain a full erection.
Here’s What You Can Do to Ensure Getting Hard Isn’t a Problem.
So, what’s a guy to do. For starters, you should make good choices. Smoking before sex can affect your ability to perform, and smoking heavily may lead you to opt for the cannabis high.
Whiskey Dick, Stoner Boner and Weed Dick may leave you thinking you had better sex than you really did, but your partner will know the difference.
- One obvious choice is to reduce your smoking or abstain completely when sexual performance is important, like on your honeymoon.
- Pre-teens and teens who use cannabis frequently risk damaging all the systems related to facilitating and sustaining an erection.
- Because weight, diabetes, and medications also affect your wood, you should to stay physically fit and hydrated.
You might also choose your cannabis carefully, but remember that one man’s perception under the influence is not everyman’s experience. But, here are five strains you might consider:
- Alaskan Thunderfuck: With its overstated name, it delivers a terrific banana-orange flavor under a pungent diesel and skunk smell. Its Sativa delivers a potent, creeping, head high. Effects leave you happy, chatty, and creative. High in THC and CBD, the high lasts a while but will put you to sleep towards the end.
- Arjan’s Strawberry Haze: The sweet strawberry aroma and taste mask a potent strain. Its 70% Indica carries a high THC (20%) and higher than average CBD (1.2%) chemistry. It fights anxiety and pain with a euphoric and energetic cerebral hit. It makes users talkative and helps you enjoy (or think you enjoy) music, food, sex, and anything that comes your way.
- Blueberry dates to the 1970s. You’ll taste blueberries with vanilla and something earthy. It’s an 80:20 hybrid with strong Indica dominance. The 2% CBD wipes out stress in favor of happy uplift and giggle. But, the 18.5% THC will envelop you with a full body tingle.
- Flo is a long-favored Sativa-dominant hybrid (60:40) with up to 17% THC and CBD at 0.26%. Its lemony scent, smoke, and taste lifts mood and anxiety with energy and clarity making it usable during the day.
- Voodoo lurks behind tastes of watermelon, coffee, and tobacco. It’s a fifty-fifty hybrid recognized for causing the giggles from its 14.8% THC and 1.45% CBD. That leaves you euphoric, creative, energetic, and motivated.
- Fiora is a cannabis-infused lubricant claiming to help women achieve orgasm by stimulating vaginal tissue. No one offers anything comparable for men. Cannabis or hemp-infused oils and lotions will help men with masturbation in the same way petroleum jelly and other commercial lubricants work. If such lubes are part of your regular sexual preparation and play, cannabis has nothing new to offer.
Can Cannabis Really Affect Your Erections? Here’s What You Can Do to Ensure Getting Hard Isn’t a Problem.
Marijuana, well-chosen and occasionally-used, can enhance the male sexual experience. Over-used and abused, it will affect your erections. Chronic use beginning in the early years of brain development may affect the ability to get and keep an erection.
If you want to ensure a hard erection, you must consider all the factors involved. Direct and indirect influences need management. Moderation in all things keeps all things in balance, and that’s the key to an active, exciting, and fulfilling sex life.
BUDSOASIS sells Medical Marijuana. We breed and grow selected species of Medical Marijuana strains. We sale online and dispensaries: both retail and wholesale. Medical Marijuana (Cannabis, weed) for sale online in USA, Europe, Australia, Asia.
Buy Marijuana online, Buy Weed Online, Cannabis oil for sale at budsoasis.net
* * * Budsoasis.net HAS the best DANK WEED, with Floral SMELL and TASTE. TOP quality EDIBLES and CONCENTRATES(Shatter, Wax, Hash and Cannabis oil).
-*PLACE YOUR ORDER AT: budsoasis.net/
–**Also SUBSCRIBE to budsoasis.net to get updates on our deals and information.
—****Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org